The Labrador Rescue Trust was originally set up towards the end of 1988 by a number of Labrador enthusiasts who care very deeply about the well-being of the breed.
The organisation was initially known as Labrador Rescue (South West) and was granted charitable status in February 1993.
Although based in the South West of England, the Charity has been granted National Status by the Charity Commission as we would help a Labrador in need from any part of the United Kingdom, if necessary.
We now have over one hundred and fifty voluntary Helpers covering the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, parts of the Forest of Dean, Bristol and Bath as well as the adjoining parts of Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
The Labrador Rescue Trust Management
John D Cowell MBE
Rear Admiral Sir Donald Gosling KCVO, RNR
The Board of Trustees meet three times a year and are responsible for the governance of The Trust.
The Board of Trustees:
Keith Webster – Acting Chairman
Jen Richardson BA (Hons) ACA FCCA DChA – Company Secretary and Treasurer
Belinda Filmer – Regional Co-ordinator
- May 27, 2017 12:00 pmCamelford Fair & Fun Dog Show
- May 28, 2017Bath Street Collections
- June 4, 2017 12:00 pmStoke Climsland Family Fun Dog Show
- June 17, 2017Port Elliot Dog Festival & Whippets Tea Party
- June 24, 2017 10:00 amDuchy College Open day & food festival
- July 29, 2017 12:00 pmLatchley Chilsworthy and Coxpark Show
- August 13, 2017 12:00 pmDuloe Family Fun Dog Show
- August 28, 2017Bath Street Collections
see more events here