The Labrador Rescue Trust was originally set up towards the end of 1988 by a number of Labrador enthusiasts who care very deeply about the well-being of the breed.
The organisation was initially known as Labrador Rescue (South West) and was granted charitable status in February 1993.
Although based in the South West of England, the Charity has been granted National Status by the Charity Commission as we would help a Labrador in need from any part of the United Kingdom, if necessary.
We now have over one hundred and fifty voluntary Helpers covering the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, parts of the Forest of Dean, Bristol and Bath as well as the adjoining parts of Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
The Labrador Rescue Trust Management
John D Cowell MBE
Rear Admiral Sir Donald Gosling KCVO, RNR
The Board of Trustees meet three times a year and are responsible for the governance of The Trust.
The Board of Trustees:
Keith Webster – Acting Chairman
Jen Richardson BA (Hons) ACA FCCA DChA – Company Secretary and Treasurer
Belinda Filmer – Regional Co-ordinator
- April 27, 2018 9:30 amTavistock PR Day
- April 27, 2018 10:30 amCoffee Morning & Plant Sale
- April 28, 2018 10:30 amLabrador In Need Week Walk
- April 29, 2018 11:00 amLabrador In Need Week Walk
- April 29, 2018 2:00 pmPork Hill, Dartmoor - Walk
- May 5, 2018Whippets Tea Party - Port Elliot
- May 5, 2018Saltash May Fair collection
- May 12, 2018Doggy Day Out at Mount Edgecombe
- May 19, 2018Mole Valley Farmers, Liskeard - Stand
- June 3, 2018 11:30 amTLRT Family Fun Dog Show
- June 24, 2018Duchy College Open Day
- July 1, 2018Doggy Day Out
see more events here