The Labrador Rescue Trust was originally set up towards the end of 1988 by a number of Labrador enthusiasts who care very deeply about the well-being of the breed.
The organisation was initially known as Labrador Rescue (South West) and was granted charitable status in February 1993.
Although based in the South West of England, the Charity has been granted National Status by the Charity Commission as we would help a Labrador in need from any part of the United Kingdom, if necessary.
We now have over one hundred and fifty voluntary Helpers covering the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, parts of the Forest of Dean, Bristol and Bath as well as the adjoining parts of Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
The Labrador Rescue Trust Management
His Grace, The Duke of Wellington KG, LVO, OBE, MC, DL
John D Cowell MBE
Rear Admiral Sir Donald Gosling KCVO, RNR
The Board of Trustees meet three times a year and are responsible for the governance of The Trust.
The Board of Trustees:
Keith Webster – Acting Chairman
Jen Richardson BA (Hons) ACA FCCA DChA – Company Secretary and Treasurer
Belinda Filmer – Regional Co-ordinator
- May 29, 2016Bath Street Collections
- June 12, 2016 12:00 pmTLRT Family Fun Dog Show at Stoke Climsland
- June 25, 2016TLRT stand at Duchy College Open Days Stoke Climsland-
- July 10, 2016 11:00 amFraddon Family Fun Dog Day
- July 17, 2016The Labrador Rescue Trust Funday & Dogshow
- July 26, 2016New Forest Show
- July 30, 2016TLRT stand at Latchley Chilsworthy & Cox Park Show
- August 7, 2016 9:30 amTLRT stand at C & D Countrymans Fair Werrington Park
- August 21, 2016 12:00 pmTLRT Duloe Family Fun Dog Show
- August 29, 2016Bath Street Collections
- November 1, 2016 7:30 pmPub Quiz Night
see more events here