The Labrador Rescue Trust was originally set up towards the end of 1988 by a number of Labrador enthusiasts who care very deeply about the well-being of the breed.
The organisation was initially known as Labrador Rescue (South West) and was granted charitable status in February 1993.
Although based in the South West of England, the Charity has been granted National Status by the Charity Commission as we would help a Labrador in need from any part of the United Kingdom, if necessary.
We now have over one hundred and fifty voluntary Helpers covering the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, parts of the Forest of Dean, Herefordshire, Bristol, Bath and Northamptonshire as well as the adjoining parts of Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Rutland.
The Labrador Rescue Trust Management
His Grace, The Duke of Wellington KG, LVO, OBE, MC, DL
John D Cowell MBE
Rear Admiral Sir Donald Gosling KCVO, RNR
The Board of Trustees meet three times a year and are responsible for the governance of The Trust.
The Board of Trustees:
Keith Webster – Acting Chairman
Jen Richardson BA (Hons) ACA FCCA DChA – Company Secretary and Treasurer
Belinda Filmer – Joint Regional Co-ordinator
Sheila Pratt – Joint Regional Co-ordinator
- April 25, 2015 7:00 pmCharity Ceilidh
- April 26, 2015Kingsbury Episcopi Village Walk
- April 30, 2015 1:30 pmSponsored Walk
- May 2, 2015Stall and TLRT awareness morning at Camelford
- May 2, 2015 1:00 pmFundraiser
- May 4, 2015Kingsbury May Festival
- May 23, 2015Bath Street Collection
- June 20, 2015Duchy College Open Day
- June 28, 2015TLRT Dog Show
- August 16, 2015The LRT Family Fun Day and Dog Show
- August 29, 2015Bath Street Collection
- September 29, 2015 8:00 amQuiz Night
see more events here