For the fourth year running we were well supported by kind friends and their rescue dogs for our Broadway Walk. Yet again we had lovely weather About 18 labradors, and honorary labradors made the walk from the town up to Broadway Tower where they were able to have a rest and sample the delicious food prepared by the restaurant nearby. One or two oldies – both two and four legged went up by car and joined in the social side. Just over £500 was raised in total. Grateful thanks to everyone who worked so hard to achieve this amount. See you next year!
Broadway Walk, 22nd April 2017
- July 29, 2017 12:00 pmLatchley Chilsworthy and Coxpark Show
- August 13, 2017 12:00 pmDuloe Family Fun Dog Show
- August 20, 2017 10:30 amTavistock Summer Fete and dog show
- August 28, 2017Bath Street Collections
- October 4, 2017Callington Honey Fair
see more events here