General Help Sheets
- Your New Rescue Dog
- Guide for a healthy Dog
- Guide to Neutering
- Guide to the Law and your Dog
- Guide to travelling with your Dog
- Guide to taking your dog on holiday
- Guide to boarding your Dog
- Useful books on Labradors and Dogs in general
Veterinary Help Sheets
Our Veterinary Help Sheets have been very kindly written by Robert White-Adams MRCVS, who regularly writes informative columns in The Trust’s ‘Labradors Forever’ magazine.
- Guide to Hip Dysplasia in Dogs
- Footnotes to ‘Guide to Hip Dysplasia in Dogs’
- Guide to basic first aid in Dogs
- Guide to Epilepsy in Dogs
- Guide to poisonous foods and plants to Dogs
- Guide to Fleas, Worms and Parasites in Dogs
- Guide to Obesity in Dogs
- Gudie to Idiopathic Vestibular Syndrone ‘old dog stroke’
- Guide to noise phobia in Dogs
The Trust wishes to extend their most grateful thanks to Bobby White-Adams for his invaluable contribution to our rescue work.
These Information Sheets are intended to serve as a guideline to new homes and foster homes. They are the result of many years of experience from our helpers and we hope that they provide a useful insight. Please note that these are only guidelines and The Labrador Rescue Trust, its helpers and officers make clear that it is the responsibility of each home/foster home to recognise the needs of their dog and to react to those needs. The Trust, its helpers and officers cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of any individual dog.