Contact The Editor, Susan Offen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to whom contributions should be sent.
The magazine is produced three times a year in March/April, July/August and October/November.
It describes what we do and how we do it in an entertaining and informative way. In addition it includes a regular column from a vet on a topical veterinary issue, information on events we have organised or are attending, but most importantly it includes contributions from our supporters – stories about their dogs, helpful hints to pass on to others, letters and responses to any dog related issues.
For only £15 you can become a Supporter of the Labrador Rescue Trust and receive a magazine three times a year and other news from The Trust.
Subscribe online now by clicking the button below:
If you wish to pay by cheque or set up a standing order please complete our application form. Application forms can be downloaded here. Send your completed form together with your cheque or payment details to: The Labrador Rescue Trust (Subscriptions), 32 Award Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NT.
- June 12, 2016 12:00 pmTLRT Family Fun Dog Show at Stoke Climsland
- June 25, 2016TLRT stand at Duchy College Open Days Stoke Climsland-
- July 10, 2016 11:00 amFraddon Family Fun Dog Day
- July 17, 2016The Labrador Rescue Trust Funday & Dogshow
- July 26, 2016New Forest Show
- July 30, 2016TLRT stand at Latchley Chilsworthy & Cox Park Show
- August 7, 2016 9:30 amTLRT stand at C & D Countrymans Fair Werrington Park
- August 21, 2016 12:00 pmTLRT Duloe Family Fun Dog Show
- August 29, 2016Bath Street Collections
- November 1, 2016 7:30 pmPub Quiz Night
see more events here