Contact The Editor, Michelle Wyatt (email@example.com) to whom contributions should be sent.
The magazine is produced three times a year in March/April, July/August and October/November.
It describes what we do and how we do it in an entertaining and informative way. In addition it includes a regular column from a vet on a topical veterinary issue, information on events we have organised or are attending, but most importantly it includes contributions from our supporters – stories about their dogs, helpful hints to pass on to others, letters and responses to any dog related issues.
For only £15 you can become a Supporter of the Labrador Rescue Trust and receive a magazine three times a year and other news from The Trust.
Subscribe online now by clicking the button below:
If you wish to pay by cheque or set up a standing order please complete our application form. Application forms can be downloaded here. Send your completed form together with your cheque or payment details to: The Labrador Rescue Trust (Subscriptions), 32 Award Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NT.
- May 27, 2017 12:00 pmCamelford Fair & Fun Dog Show
- May 28, 2017Bath Street Collections
- June 4, 2017 12:00 pmStoke Climsland Family Fun Dog Show
- June 17, 2017Port Elliot Dog Festival & Whippets Tea Party
- June 24, 2017 10:00 amDuchy College Open day & food festival
- July 29, 2017 12:00 pmLatchley Chilsworthy and Coxpark Show
- August 13, 2017 12:00 pmDuloe Family Fun Dog Show
- August 28, 2017Bath Street Collections
see more events here