Contact The Editor, Michelle Wyatt (firstname.lastname@example.org) to whom contributions should be sent.
The magazine is produced three times a year in March/April, July/August and October/November.
It describes what we do and how we do it in an entertaining and informative way. In addition it includes a regular column from a vet on a topical veterinary issue, information on events we have organised or are attending, but most importantly it includes contributions from our supporters – stories about their dogs, helpful hints to pass on to others, letters and responses to any dog related issues.
For only £15 you can become a Supporter of the Labrador Rescue Trust and receive a magazine three times a year and other news from The Trust.
Subscribe online now by clicking the button below:
If you wish to pay by cheque or set up a standing order please complete our application form. Application forms can be downloaded here. Send your completed form together with your cheque or payment details to: The Labrador Rescue Trust (Subscriptions), 32 Award Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NT.
- April 27, 2018 9:30 amTavistock PR Day
- April 27, 2018 10:30 amCoffee Morning & Plant Sale
- April 28, 2018 10:30 amLabrador In Need Week Walk
- April 29, 2018 11:00 amLabrador In Need Week Walk
- April 29, 2018 2:00 pmPork Hill, Dartmoor - Walk
- May 5, 2018Whippets Tea Party - Port Elliot
- May 5, 2018Saltash May Fair collection
- May 12, 2018Doggy Day Out at Mount Edgecombe
- May 19, 2018Mole Valley Farmers, Liskeard - Stand
- June 3, 2018 11:30 amTLRT Family Fun Dog Show
- June 24, 2018Duchy College Open Day
- July 1, 2018Doggy Day Out
see more events here