Contact The Editor, Susan Offen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to whom contributions should be sent.
The magazine is produced three times a year in March/April, July/August and October/November.
It describes what we do and how we do it in an entertaining and informative way. In addition it includes a regular column from a vet on a topical veterinary issue, information on events we have organised or are attending, but most importantly it includes contributions from our supporters – stories about their dogs, helpful hints to pass on to others, letters and responses to any dog related issues.
For only £15 you can become a Supporter of the Labrador Rescue Trust and receive a magazine three times a year and other news from The Trust.
Subscribe online now by clicking the button below:
If you wish to pay by cheque or set up a standing order please complete our application form. Application forms can be downloaded here. Send your completed form together with your cheque or payment details to: The Labrador Rescue Trust (Subscriptions), 32 Award Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7NT.
- June 20, 2015Duchy College Open Days, Stoke Climsland
- June 28, 2015TLRT Dog Show at the Tamar Trails Centre
- July 19, 2015Somerset Fun day & Dog Show
- August 16, 2015Duloe Family Fun Day and Dog Show
- August 29, 2015Bath Street Collection
- September 29, 2015 8:00 amQuiz Night at White Hart Pub St Teath
see more events here